Debit cover with 1/2" removable adhesive strip
The easy to apply and remove cover for your debit machine.
A clear plastic protective sheet with 1/2” strip of removable adhesive on the top.
Easy to apply, remove, and replace for each customer. 2.9375” x 5” fits standard debit machines like the one pictured.
Sold by the roll - 6 roll minimum
|DC-529375 - 2.9375” x 5”||Rectangle||$73.45||$66.10||$58.75||$52.42|
How to use the Debit Covers
- These Debit Covers are not meant to cover the complete terminal
- They are meant to cover the keypad (customer touch area)
- Associate to peel from top corner
- Apply to terminal ensuring keypad (customer area) is covered
- Associate to remove from the top and dispose
Product: Clear plastic sheet with 1/2" adhesive strip on the top
Imprint Options: N/A
Product Notes: 500 LPR on 3" cores, 6 roll minimum
Can be used on but not limited to the following terminals
- ICT 220
What is the Enviroliner? It's the first label liner (backing) in the world that is 100% recyclable. Traditionally, label liners have been unrecyclable because they are coated in large amounts of silicone. The Recyclable Enviroliner is made is 100% recycled paper and can be recycled in local recycling facilities.